Foodlovers Foodtalk Forum

21st Male Birthday

Posted by marion 
21st Male Birthday
April 29, 2009 12:22AM
I would appreciate any thoughts on "what to buy" for a male celebrating his 21st birthday. I find men generally hard to buy for!
Re: 21st Male Birthday
April 29, 2009 01:31AM
Hi Marion, is he family? Can you give us an idea of budget, and I will then put what passes for a thinking cap on smiling smiley
April 29, 2009 05:11AM
As my two oldest have just been thru this stage, they and their mates seem to like vouchers these days.
vouchers from good quality shops e.g. Kathmandu, car accessory places, Good clothes shops , music etc.etc.
They dont seem to want "lasting" memento gifts these days.
You could give money, all fam members could combine.
Our kids friends who got vouchers could put them together and buy something special - they know their friends well enough to know they like vouchers and what type.
What about years Movie passes?
April 29, 2009 06:18AM
My son had his 21st two months ago. Loot included a tie, cufflinks, petrol vouchers, Barkers Menswear voucher, photo album, cheques, Shot Glasses, French Champagne, at least 6 bottles of Vodka (flavoured ones seem to be in), Whisky, books on travel, C.D. holder, aftershave/cologne, Chocolate, DVD's, beer mug, wine glasses, Cigar!!!!! Yes, he was indeed a lucky boy!! Lots of alcohol-related gifts, despite the fact he's not a huge drinker. I have my eye on the presentation bottle of Piper Heidsieck champagne stashed in his wardrobe!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.