Pay Pal.
February 25, 2016 07:36AM
Is anyone a signed up with PayPal? I do surveys online and a few sites pay with PayPal.I started to sign up and I was asked for my bank account number which is obviously how you get paid but I worried about giving my bank details.Can anyone tell me that it is safe to do so?Thanks
Re: Pay Pal.
February 25, 2016 09:38AM
PayPal is just fine. I've been using it for about 14 years with no problem smiling smiley
February 25, 2016 09:17PM
Just remember back to the days of cheques (or maybe you still use them). Your bank account number was printed across the bottom. Anyone could see it. What could they do with it? Lodge money to your account! Could they remove money from it without your signature? No. (And that is why you should never pre-sign cheques). Also think about the times you complete a direct debit authority. You are giving the company named authority to debit your account - no one else. An employee of the company could not take your account number and remove funds. But several employees would see the account number during the processing of the direct debit. Your account number is just that - a number to identify the holder of the account to ensure funds are correctly directed to or from the account when being processed by your bank.
February 25, 2016 10:04PM
Don't worry about giving your bank account number, just don't ever give a password.

Something to be aware of though - Paypal is sometimes named in phishing emails (attempts to get your passwords). I have never had a Paypal account but I sometimes get emails purporting to be from Paypal asking me to confirm my password. IGNORE AND DELETE as you would any communication which asks for a password.
March 02, 2016 11:07PM
I use Paypal all the time and think it is a great service.
April 11, 2016 04:39PM
I use paypal everyday and did not made any bad expierence with it. It is fast, and if any problems occur, the paypal support is very good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Copyright Foodlovers. All rights reserved.